Thursday, May 14, 2009

Captain Harris

A big CONGRATULATIONS to the newest Captain in the West Jordan Fire Department, my Dad!!
My Dad was just promoted to Captain in the West Jordan Fire Dept. Out of 14 guys, he came in 1st during a long couple of weeks of testing and interviews. It's been a long road to get here and we are very proud of him. He definitely deserves this!! He worked for Salt Lake County Fire for 26 years and then moved to West Jordan where he has been there for the last 10 years.
My Uncle Brad (who is the Chief of the WJFD) presented his new badge at the City Council Meeting and my Mom was able to pin his new badge on. So it's official!! We had our family there to celebrate. From the picture below, I think Brinley was the most excited!!

Congrats Captain Harris!! We are so very proud!!

2 comments:

Kim Pedersen said...

Congrats!! (to him) That is so neat!!!!

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome Heidi! Congratulations to him!