Friday, December 11, 2009

The Best Hubby Ever!!

He loves me, he loves me not, he loves me...I know he loves me (and I'm not talking about Edward), I'm talking about my fabulous hubby!! I know he loves me because he puts up with the quirky things I get myself into. For the last 2 years our wedding Anniversary has been on the same day as the Twilight and New Moon releases. And for the last 2 years I have drug my hubby to the mid-night showings on our Anniversary. He says it's hard to compete with Edward at mid-night on our Anniversary. Yep he loves me!!
This year I bought tickets to the Edward themed theater. We got a bag full of Edward merchandise (yes Dan got one too) and we got to sit in the Edward theater. I had to use the ladies room so I sent Dan in to our seats, when I walked in the theater I looked up and saw Dan sitting in the middle of a ton of Edwards--it was so funny! He looked thrilled. Yep he loves me!!
I feel very lucky to have a hubby like Dan. This year we celebrated our 13th Anniversary. It's hard to believe we have been married that long. He's a great hubby and yep I love him too!!
**November 20, 2009**

No comments: