Monday, October 13, 2008

It's A Witch Hunt

Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday. I love the colors, the costumes, the smells, the cooler weather (however it feels like winter here these days), the leaves changing, and of course the candy! So to celebrate the Halloween season we headed over to Gardner Village to visit the Witches. Gardner Village is a fun little shopping "town" that loves Halloween just as much as I do. They have life size animated witches all over the village. So fun! We spent the entire day there going on a witch hunt, shopping, eating-sweets of course, and enjoying the beautiful weather (this was early last week before winter showed up). Brinley was a little nervous standing next to some of the witches, but after seeing a dozen or so she got use to them.


Baylee has been off track the last couple of weeks, which I love because we can enjoy all the Halloween activities around here. However, she needs to go back to school soon because I need to stay home and do some laundry.




Rylee loved all the pumpkins. She kept calling them "nanas" or in other words bananas. Any fruit or veggie is a nana to her. By the end of the day though she had punkin down.


This is my favorite witch. She was casting spells for chocolate!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

3 comments:

Kristie said...

How fun!! I'm so jealous...we just took our girls to pick out pumpkins and unfortunately it was in a K-Mart parking lot!! I miss the Oregon patches and the friends we went with:)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness that looks like so much fun! We went to the pumpkin patch but not as cute as that one. You take great pictures and it helps your subjects are so adorable!!

Gidgit said...

The girls are getting so big! I feel like i havent seen them in ages. That witch hunt looks like fun though, im glad you guys had a good time. Tell everyone hi for me.