Monday, October 20, 2008

Who's Counting??

Well I am of course!! Only one month to go and the movie Twilight is out. I can't wait. The best part is that it comes out the day after my anniversary, so guess what we're doing? Yep, going to the mid-night showing (isn't Dan the luckiest husband ever?!?!). I have to admit that I am a huge Twilight nerd! I read the first 3 books in a week and the last one in only a few days. I even went to the mid-night release party at Barnes and Noble (in St. George for a girl's weekend out) and stood in line for 3 hours to get my copy of Breaking Dawn. My cute cousin Brooke and I were the 11th and 12th people from the END of the line. We got our books at 3:00 AM. It was so worth it! There were hundreds of people there being just as crazy as we were. I can't wait! 30, 29, 28, 27, 26, 25...

2 comments:

Gidgit said...

I am counting too! It was a ton of fun and it was so worth it. So did you like the last book? What did you think of it? I hope i can get tickets to the midnight show!

Kristie said...

Whatever you need to ditch Dan and go with some girlfriends...they'll appreciate it more!! I can't wait too!!