Friday, December 26, 2008

Dancin' Toes

I'm so excited that I have girls (however I would take a little boy anytime!). One thing I love about having girls is that I get to dress them up in their cute dance costumes and watch them dance. Baylee and Brinley had their Christmas Dance Concert a couple of weeks ago. They both did a great job. I think they were the cutest ones up on the stage (Mandi, your girls were the cutest too!!). They take dance with one of my best friend's little girls.
This is Brinley's 2nd year taking dance. She loves to dance but doesn't like the costumes, "they're itchy" she tells me. She won't put her arms down because it will itch her arms. She's cute none-the-less!
This is Brinley and Lillie (Mandi's little girl)
So Cute!!

Baylee has been taking dance for 4 years now and it shows. She's awesome!! She loves to dance and to perform. This girl can shake her hips. She is taking 2 dance classes, one jazz and the other ballet.




This is Baylee and Elsie. They are dancing buddies. They remind me of Mandi and I some years ago.


Guess who joins the dancing world next fall. Yep, it's Rylee's turn. However there's not much girl about her except for the girlie clothes we dress her in. Who knows, she might surprise us!!


She's practicing here and showing us that she too can dance!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would have to agree. Your girls are the cutest ones EVER!!!