Thursday, February 4, 2010

Christmas Eve at the Harris'

Everyone close your eyes and see what Grandpa and Grandma Santa left for you...

Rylee was so excited to see what she got for Christmas from Grandpa and Grandma Harris.

We mixed things up a bit this Christmas. Usually we have "Christmas" 5 times on Christmas Day, but this year my Dad worked on that day so we decided to celebrate on Christmas Eve morning with them. It was very nice and made for a more relaxing Christmas for us. Grandpa and Grandma surprised them with a karaoke machine. They all love to sing (I didn't say they sing on key, but they like to sing). They all got just what they wanted. Baylee got an iHome for her iPod, Brinley got her 3 Musketeer Barbies, and Rylee got a hospital bed for her babies. I'm loving this picture of Dr. Rylee!!

We had a fun morning watching everyone open their gifts. There were lots of smiles and loves. Dan and I got a very nice surprise from my parents. We got this Christmas sock that is as tall as me filled with newspaper. At the bottom of the sock was a new bowl. I pulled it out and handed it to Dan. He opened it and it was full of cash. No those are NOT ones in there. BIG variety of bills. Lets just say that it covered the cost of finishing our Consult Room at the new dental office and then some. Thanks Mom and Dad for the bowl full of "greens" (that's my favorite kind of greens, I'll take a serving of them anytime!!)
The girls got these cute ruffle skirts that we could not get off of them. They have become the new fav at our house. So cute!!
I would say it was a rockin' Christmas from Grandpa, Grandma, and Krista. Aunt Krista gave the girls this guitar. Rylee never seems to put it down.
**Christmas Eve Morning 2009**

No comments: