Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Dancing Queen


My little caboose has joined the dancing world and it couldn't have come fast enough for her. This girlie loves to dance (probably because her older sisters do too)!!
Rylee has been VERY stubborn about potty training. My other girls were completely potty trained before they were 2 1/2. Rylee however turned 3 last November and well let's just say she's doing better. The one and only incentive I had left (I had tried about 6) for her was dance. She wanted to take dance soooooooo bad but I wouldn't let her until she was potty trained. A couple months ago she wouldn't even go near a toilet. So dance has worked. Yippee!! She's almost 100%, she just has an accident every once in a while.
She was so funny on her first day at dance. I stayed to watch her and she was telling the teacher what SHE wanted to do. She would constantly look over at me and wave and yell "Hi mom, you watching me?" I would just nod my head and remind her to watch her teacher.
She loved every bit of it. She was mad at me though because when dance was over we left without a costume. It was only the first day, the teacher still needed to order it. So everyday this month she has asked me if her costume is here yet when we go out to get the mail. She also reminds me all the time that she has dance on Fridays and not to forget.
What can I say, she's a doll. I haven't gone back to watch her again because I want her to focus on her dance and not me. She just shows me what see learned when she gets home and all week long until it's Friday again and then it all starts over. I love it...you go Dancing Queen!!
**Early January 2010**

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

She is absolutely adorable!!! Wyatt was 3 1/2 so she was the latest for sure!!!

We are coming to Utah and want to see you guys!! I don't have your number anymore so I can't call you.