Sunday, September 21, 2008

Utah State Fair





We went last week to the Utah State Fair. Grandpa-Fireman-Paramedic Jed was working there that day making sure everyone was safe. He gave us the Royal Treatment while we were there. We got free admission, rides around the park on the official paramedic truck (which was a golf cart) and about $150.00 worth of free tickets for the rides. Boy were we lucky! The girls had a blast riding the golf cart and all the rides. Even little Ry Ry liked the rides. We enjoyed great food, lots of sweets, and shopping (at least Grandma Debbie and I did). Thanks Grandpa Jed for all the free stuff. We had a great day!!








4 comments:

Tierra said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. Your girls are beautiful. I can't believe it's been so long since we have seen you. I think you just had your second when we moved.
Do you have our blog? If you don't I'll have to invite you.
Let me know:)

Kristie said...

Cute, cute, cute!! It was so fun to see you!! I called Chris right after lunch and told him I wasn't coming back!! I miss having friends that know me so well and that I am so comfortable with!! Plan on hanging out in November and you need to meet us in St. George or come with the girls here. We'll talk!!

Kristie said...

I just showed Maddy the pics of Brinley and she is soooo excited to come and play. She said she wants to go to "Jeni's Utah" and then yours:) I told her it's the same Utah and she started jumping up and down!!

Janica Petersen said...

It is so good to hear/see you!! I can not believe how big your girls are getting, they are beautiful!
It was also fun to see pics of your parents, I have not seen them forever either. I am glad that you have joined to blogging world so that we can keep in touch easier now :)
Janica Petersen