Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wrapped around her little finger

Brinley is definitely a Mama's Girl but she has her Daddy's eyes. I love this picture of these two. Their eyes are the same blue/green/grey color. They remind me of the ocean in the Caribbean. She also has his big smile. Which was the first thing I fell in love with. All she has to do is give me that big smile and she usually gets what she wants. She's got me wrapped around her little finger -- I know! This picture was taken at the Riverton Arts Festival last Spring when the girls danced there.

3 comments:

NessaAnn said...

Wow, what a good lookin' pair! Must be the Dowdle genes, right, Dan?

Kristie said...

WOW! They do have the same eyes, but overall I have to say Brinley is the cutest!:)Ummm...now that you are a blogger how about commenting on mine!!

Tierra Lowry said...

Beautiful picture!