Sunday, September 21, 2008

Yes Brinley, it's time for preschool


Since the day Baylee started school in July, Brinley has asked me if it was time for her preschool to start. Unfortunely she had to wait until the first week of September. So for a month and a half I had to tell her that it's not preschool day yet (it got very old). FINALLY the big day came and she was soooooo very excited. She has preschool 3 days a week from 12:30 pm - 3:00 pm. I love it because that's when Rylee takes a nap, so I get a little free time. The morning of the 1st day of preschool I think she asked me over a 100 times if it was time to go yet. She finally made it there and enjoyed every bit of it. She went to the same preschool last year and she loves her teacher Miss Kathy. We have been working on her writing. She's very proud that she can write her first and last name. It's taken a while to get her there but she has mastered it. Enjoy the pictures, she loves to pose.





Brinley with her teacher Miss Kathy





2 comments:

Annie said...

Wow! They are so big! Dio you look at my blog?
www.rickclarkefamily.blogspot.com
welcome to blogging!

Kristie said...

Oh we need to get her and Maddy together!!