Monday, January 12, 2009

Greatest SNOW on Earth!!

The day after Christmas we went sledding with the Dowdles. We had a ton of snow fall on us and it was great to be outside enjoying it. It was still snowing when we went and the wind was blowing, but the kids didn't mind. They loved it!!

I can't say that Rylee enjoyed it so much. This was her first time sledding and she was so good. Her checks were bright red and her hands were frozen. I don't think she quite understood what we were doing. She just watched all of us act silly in the snow. She did enjoy eating the fresh snow though.
I think we wore her out!!

Baylee and I giggled while making snow angels.



After making snow angels we had a contest to see who could catch the most snow flakes on their tongues. I think we tied. It was a fun day. Having all the snow for Christmas was perfect. I love it when we have a white Christmas!!

3 comments:

dimickfamily said...

Hey Heidi...I got your cute Christmas card and the family is darling. I'm glad you sent your blog address so now we can catch a glimpse of each others family more than once every two years. I hope all is well with your family tell Dan hello from us. Fun snow day!
Megan Dimick

Kristie said...

What a fun day! Loved chatting with you the other day...let's talk more often! We need to plan our girl's weekend! They're not there for the next month! Talk to Dan about it! Now that I'm a working mom, I need it more than ever:)

Maria said...

Hi Dr. Dowdle! Made it Minneapolis and so far so good! Tell everyone hi at work for me!

Maria