Thursday, January 1, 2009

Priceless!

Hundreds of hours shopping for and wrapping the perfect gifts...



Ten minutes waiting patiently to see what Santa brought...






Watching your kiddos enjoying Christmas morning...





PRICELESS!



Christmas morning with our 3 very excited kiddos was so fun. We enjoyed watching the excitement on their faces. It was all smiles. Baylee and Brinley really wanted a Yorkie, but Dad was not so excited about the idea of having an indoor dog. So Santa brought them a Yorkie and told them that they needed to be a little more specific about what kind of dog they wanted. He wrote in their letter to ask for a real dog next year and this is what he left them...
My favorite part of the morning is receiving the homemade gifts the girls make for us at school. Brinley was tickled that she finally made an ornament like Baylee to go on our tree.

Baylee made us this fun card with her ornament inside.

I will treasure these moments forever. I hear to enjoy them now because they grow up so fast! We hope you all had a very Merry Christmas, we definitely did!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Hey Heidi!! I have not seen you forever. Kim found me on facebook and told me about your blog. You have such an adorable family. I love that you have three girls! You look like such a happy family.

I have three girls too - followed by a boy and another girl (due in Feb). I love being a mom of a lot of girls!

Kristie said...

Wow! Your girls got spoiled!! How fun...I love kids excitement about Christmas! Their little nightgowns are so cute!! St. George anytime soon??

David and Melissa said...

Your girls are beautiful! I was so happy to see in your beautiful Christmas card that you have a blog- David and I started one to keep in touch with our families back home in Oregon. It has been great- but I have a hard time staying up to date...Christmas will be up soon :). It sounds like you are all doing well. Tell Dan David says hello!

Anonymous said...

First I want to know how you look so good on Christmas morning?? Your girls are way too cute and the silky nightgowns were the perfect touch! It looks as though you had a great Christmas season.

You all ready for a reunion this year?