Thursday, January 22, 2009

Preschool Field Trip

Oh how I love a field trip! Especially when I get to come along. Brinley's little preschool went to Dr. Dave's Dental Office (no it's not Dan's office). Dr. Dave is a pediatric dentist. My Mom is his Office Manager. I volunteered to help with the field trip months ago, not knowing that these little preschoolers were going to Dr. Dave's. How fun!!! Brinley was tickled to find out that she was going to "Grandma's dental office".

Here they are watching x-rays being taken on a little girl...
Watching Emma cleaning someone's teeth...
Grandma Debbie showing them cavity bugs taking over some teeth...

Watching all the instruments being cleaned. Notice Brinley paying attention (that's her in the pink coat) and Tanner picking his nose...

Thanks Dr. Dave, Grandma Debbie, Robin, and Emma for a fun tour of the dental office!!

6 comments:

Maria said...

That is so cute! I see a future hygienist in your family!

Anonymous said...

Forget the hygenist...She can take over Dan's office!!! LOL

Rachel said...

so cute!

Unknown said...

funny gold digger pic

Gidgit said...

Thanks! Im sad to be away from him when he is sick, but what can ya do. I know huh! I need to start walking more myself. How are you guys doing? i feel like i havent seen you in ages. i heard little Ry Ry and Bay were sick. Hope they are feeling better. Love ya and talk to ya soon.

judy wardle said...

Brinley cracks me up! A short attention span maybe! She is making sure everything else checks out cool!!!! Looks like they had a fun time. We love them and miss them!