Thursday, July 9, 2009

Monte L. Bean Museum

Baylee completed the 2nd grade in the middle of June. She loved being in the 2nd grade and loved her teacher Mrs. Rouse! She also has a best friend named Madi (Brin's best friend is Maddi also). Baylee and Madi have been in the same class the last 2 years.

Mrs. Rouse is a great teacher. We are sad that she will be leaving our school this year and moving to another school. I was hoping Brin and Rylee might have her also. At Parent Teacher Conferences, Mrs. Rouse could not come up with anything Baylee needed improvement in. She gave Baylee a perfect report card every term and nothing but great things to say about our Baylee. Yes, I'm very proud!!

This is Baylee's 2nd grade class smiling big!

At the end of the school year, I volunteered to help with the 2nd grade field trip and go to the Monte L. Bean Museum in Provo. It was a fun day with Baylee. We had a scavenger hunt finding different animals around the museum. I had 4 kids to watch over and help with the hunt. This is Cooper, Baylee, Madi and Drew.

Cooper had to touch EVERY animal even though there are signs everywhere telling you NOT TO TOUCH THE ANIMALS!! If the Liger hadn't have been in a glass case, I'm pretty sure he would have climbed on it and pretend to ride it. He also asked me the entire time there if he could swing on the elephants tusks. I think if he could have reached them he would have!! As a group we all decided that we liked the elephant the best. It was huge!

Baylee really liked this butterfly. It was a big butterfly made up of a bunch of different little butterflies. It was pretty cool.

Well again, it's hard to believe another school year has come and gone. My B Rose is growing up way too fast. It's off to the 3rd grade. Sad, but I still remember the first day of the 3rd grade for me.

No comments: