Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Baylee's Baptism Day

Baylee's Baptism Day was a very special day! She was very excited to become a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. We were very happy that she made the decision to be baptized.
The night before her baptism we had a bad rain storm. After the storm we had a double rainbow. It was the brightest and biggest rainbow that I have ever seen. You could see where it started and where it stopped. It was absolutely beautiful. This picture doesn't even come close as to how pretty it was. Baylee said it was a sign that her baptism day would be perfect! And it was!!
We started the morning off with pictures in the backyard before we headed to the Stake Center. Baylee was very excited, so were her sisters.
Here are the famous pictures of her and Dad in their white clothes.
Right after Baylee was baptized, I met her in the dressing room to help her get dressed, but before I did, I took a minute to hold her. I knew at that moment she was perfect, no sins, I thought to myself I want her to stay this way forever. I know that she can't stay perfect forever, but I will always cherish those few minutes that she was!!
After her baptism we had a luncheon in our newly finished backyard. Dan and my Dad worked very hard to get it done before this day. We had a BBQ and cake. We had a very special day celebrating with our family and friends. Thank you to everyone that gave her a special gift for her baptism day. She has enjoyed all of her gifts! My sweet and perfect Baylee. Mom and Dad love you very much!
**June 27, 2009**

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I cannot believe how big our kiddos are getting! Or maybe I just can't believe how OLD we are getting! Congrats to Baylee! She has really turned out to be a beautiful girl (no surprise there). Hope things are going well for you all! Loves.

Anonymous said...

SHe looked beautiful! WOW how time flies....I remember her tiny tiny at our first little game night in our nasty apartment!!!! Where does the time go?