Monday, November 16, 2009

Silver Lake

A few Sundays ago, we went with Grandpa Jed, Grandma Debbie and Krista for a drive up in the mountains to see the changing leaves. Dan decided that he wanted to go for a little hike around Silver lake. It had just snowed a few days before and we didn't have our coats-only jackets and sweatshirts. It was cccold!! The scenery was beautiful and made for some fun picture moments...
My Mom and Dan are such a cute couple!
The girls were being silly with Aunt Krista!
It ended up being a lot of fun, cold and all. We ended our little hike with a snowball fight. I think Grandpa and Baylee won.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Heidi, your blog is amazing. I am always amazed at your cards and was always floored by your scrapbooks. Your blog is beyond words!

LOVE the Halloween post! I cannot believe Rylee's eyelashes! You think you're busy now, give it another 13 years and I wouldn't trade you places if you paid me!

Love the house, love the yard... Sure do miss our "dental wives" club. =(