Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Blessings...

3 of my most special blessings wear me out, talk all the time, follow me around the house, ask a ton of questions, need my attention every minute they're awake, get into everything, and even drive me crazy some days BUT I love them very much and are so thankful they are in my life! As Thanksgiving is approaching quickly, I sit back and think of all the things that I am grateful for. There are so many that it would take forever to list them. I just wanted to list my top 3...

Baylee is a very dependable girl. She's smart, loving, and always cares about others. She helps me with whatever project I have going on. She's very creative and curious, always wanting to learn. I'm very thankful she's my oldest. I can always count on her. I love you Baylee Roses!


Brinley is my laid back girl. Not much bothers her. She is my cuddle buddy. We can't start the day off without our cuddles. She is the quiet one of the bunch and the most like her Mommy. She has a big heart! Always watching out for others. She has quite the imagination. Always making up stories. She's my funny one that always has something crazy to say. She's also my shopping buddy. This girl likes to shop. I love you Brinley Bear!


Rylee is my adventurous one. She is not afraid of anything! She is our family clown. She loves to be center of attention. She will give you the biggest squeeze ever and tons of kisses to go along with it. She loves to follow me around and ask a billion questions, sometimes the same question all day long. She will light up any room with her big smile.
I love you Ry Ry!

May we all GOBBLE 'TILL WE WOBBLE!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

3 comments:

Brandy Christensen said...

Your kids are so cute!!! I can't believe how big they are... especially your youngest!!! Way cute:D

Kristie said...

Such fun pictures! Your girls are so cute! K so when are we doing our girl's weekend? I miss my friends!! I want you to catch the scrapbook bug again!!

David and Melissa said...

Hello Dowdles! David and I just got your card and saw that you have a blog. I am so glad! It is a great way to keep in touch and see how big the kids are getting. Your girls are absolutely beautiful! We finally have a little girl of our own. Time sure has flown since the guys were carpooling in dental school. I remember you telling us how close we would all feel to the other students by the time school was over and you were right. We miss Connor and Jana so much. They also have a blog you can get to through ours. I hope you all have a wonderful christmas- thanks for the card!