Wednesday, November 19, 2008

A New Trick...

I learned a very cool new trick tonight and wanted to share this cool new trick. When your 2 year old decides to color all over your beautiful kitchen tile with permanent marker and herself, a dry erase marker will take it off. I found my sweet 2 year old in my kitchen tonight looking like this...




And my tile looking like this...


All the way from my back door to the other side of my kitchen table. Not a small area. She worked fast!!




I only panicked for about 5 minutes, screamed for another 5 minutes, then I calmed down a tiny bit and the idea to google "how to remove magic marker" came to mind. I love Google! Thank you Google!! The instructions were right there telling me what to do. It's a good thing they were or I may still be panicking about my tile and maybe even screaming. After about 45 minutes of coloring over the magic marker with the dry erase marker and then wiping it off, I had a pretty good high from the dry erase marker. I felt much better about the situation and didn't care about anything, just flying high. I have to wonder how many more brain cells died tonight while cleaning this up. It worked though. I just need to find something to take it out of my grout. Any ideas??

She was supposed to be on my bed watching a movie with her big sisters, but somehow managed to sneak past them and me and head to the kitchen.

So as of 6:40 tonight, I have a 2 year old for sale. Anyone, anyone?? I might throw in the 4 and 7 year olds too.

2 comments:

Kristie said...

That stinker!! I probably would have been screaming for more than 5 minutes!! Well maybe if it was one of the older girls! You can't take your eyes off her for a second!

Rachel said...

hilarious... for all of us. Cool trick though. I am thinking next lunch should be at a place with a play place??? JJ broke an ornament this afternoon before we left.. I told him we were oging to take the money to pay for it out of his piggy bank, but hte nice folks at Kneaders just said if I leave and never come back they would not make me pay for it. (tiny exaggeration.. they told me it was fine), but I did feel bad with all of kids running amuck!!!