Sunday, November 2, 2008

"Coot" Costumes!

Halloween has always been a favorite holiday for me. I love dressing everyone up! I know Dan looks forward to it every year too Ha Ha (I even get him to dress up). What a good husband!! I usually like to have some theme for our costumes, but this year decided everyone could pick whatever they wanted to be. Dan came up with his own idea, what else but EDWARD (for those of you who haven't read the "Twilight" series, he is the main character). If I would have known sooner I could have been Bella (other main character) but instead I was a witch (or in Ry Ry's words a "coot witch" or cute witch). Baylee was Giselle from Enchanted. Brinley was Tinkerbell. Little Rylee was Snow White (or again in her words "coot no white" or cute snow white).






5 comments:

judy wardle said...

Oh my gosh Heidi I have been waiting for you to post your Halloween pictures!!!! You guys rock! Dan gets my vote for the best "Edward" I have seen this season. The girls look adorable, yourself included! I think you guys look really "coot"

Anonymous said...

I think it is fantastic that you love halloween, the only thing halloween is good for in my book is job security. I am such a bah hum bug

Gidgit said...

Dan gets my vote for best Edward too!!! You guys all look so great!

Lisa said...

You all look fabulous!! It looks like you had a lot of fun.

Tania said...

The costumes are fantastic, I just want to come over there & steal Rylee!