Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Twilight Review

My cute hubby and I celebrated our 12th Anniversary last Thursday. He took me to dinner at Geppeto's (that's where we went on our first date). After we went to the mid-night showing of Twilight. He kept telling everyone that he had to compete with Edward on our Anniversary at mid-night and that's why he took me. We both loved the movie. I was disappointed a little though because they left a ton of important (at least I think) parts out of the movie. I saw it again Friday night and enjoyed it more the second time around. I picked up on things that I'd missed. All-in-all I think they did a great job with casting and they did a great job portraying the characters. My favorite though is the fact that it was filmed in Oregon and we were able to see many sites of the beautiful state we lived in for 4 years. In a weird way it made me homesick for Oregon. I'm curious to hear what you thought of the movie! Thumbs up or thumbs down?

PS-The soundtrack is really good--a good combination of music.

No comments: